Sewcrastination.

So, I haven't been sewing all that much in the last couple of weeks. It's partly because I've been working a lot, and partly because I'm lazy and partly because I've been procrastinating. One element in particular...

SLEEVES.

The pattern instructions were... vague, to say the least. I had no idea. Thankfully, I have Tilly's new book, Love at First Stitch. Sewing boggers to the rescue!

Following her instructions, the sleeves went in a cinch, first time! I'm so so (or should that be sew sew) happy!

Stay tunes for my newest piece - now, it only needs a hem and the lining stitched in. Easy peasy. Should be up in a couple of days!

(Also, while you're here, any other sewing books you would recommend for techniques or just general reading?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Gingham Lilou - My Gingham-Along Entry!

The real deal; Sirocco Jumpsuit

The most comfy; Plaintain PJs