Flashback - Seeing Spots: White on Blue

Another spotty dress! Part of my new fabric buying ban includes spotty fabric, in fact, after the two I've made... But this one is lovely!


(Excuse the derpy face there...)

This pattern I've had for a long time, actually - I attempted to make one a few years back, but it was masses too wide. This is Kwik Sew 3682, View B, with more spotmania fabric from Lincraft. 




I really like this dress, only next time I might make the front skirt one section so there's no seam down the middle of the skirt. Having cut a size L last time and being swimming in it, I cut an M this time and it was spot on!





New skills: facing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Gingham Lilou - My Gingham-Along Entry!

The real deal; Sirocco Jumpsuit

The most comfy; Plaintain PJs