Hi there!

Welcome to my blog. I am a newly interested sewer, a result of moving house and finally having a place to put my sewing machine! As you may have guessed, I'm Rachel, and while my sewing skills aren't incredible (yet, I hope) I am loving sewing and creating awesome things!

I learnt to sew growing up from my grandmother, and am rediscovering my skills. I inherited my nan's machine and serger, and haven't ye been able to use them due to lack of space in my living arrangements.

Soon, I hope to get photos of my creations so far, but in lieu of a photographer, I wanted to show you some new fabrics. One many of you would have seen before, the other I just saw online and had to have.



(Michael Miller Eiffel Tower in black, Wonderful Woodlands Fox Plaid in grey)

Now, the real question... What to make???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Gingham Lilou - My Gingham-Along Entry!

The real deal; Sirocco Jumpsuit

The most comfy; Plaintain PJs